 Administrative / General / 10026
Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 02:01:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
Dear Suz et al,

I have been waiting ever so patiently.  I would like to make another $10
contribution to Lugnet, but it seems to me that I should hold off until I
can at least see what my first $10 (that I sent last January) got me besides
posting priveleges.

I am member #1043 and when I checked a few minutes ago, Lugnet membership is
well into the 1400's.  Are there 400 other people after me waiting for the
same thing?  If so, I would like to offer my services from my desk chair to
help get caught up.

Thanks,
~~Tanya

~~It's never too late for a happy childhood.
~~Gloria Steinem

I am 549 and still waiting. I know there are those that came before me that
are also waiting. Let's face it membership kits will probably never happen
again.

Jude