 Administrative / General / 11209
Re: password resets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:01:19 GMT

It's extremely annoying isn't it?

It's complete stupid NOT to have a web based process for this, and there
seems no way to get any attention to this either.

"Jonathan Nichol" <owner@basichelp.com> wrote in message
Is this still the place to ask for password resets?  I've asked here
three times in the past three months and still haven't heard anything.

My member # is 1130 and I'd really like a password so I can use my
account.  Please let me know how I can get it reset.

Thank you,
Jonathan Nichol