 Administrative / General / 11272
Re: password resets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:13:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Jonathan Nichol wrote:
Is this still the place to ask for password resets?  I've asked here
three times in the past three months and still haven't heard anything.

My member # is 1130 and I'd really like a password so I can use my
account.  Please let me know how I can get it reset.

Jonathan, sorry I missed your request.  It's done now.

--Todd

Todd,

Any chance that you could get around to resetting mine, too?  Jonathan
originally tagged onto my request back on November 26th but it seems mine got
missed (of course Jonathan has been much more persistant then me).

My # is 2013.

-Matt-