 Administrative / General / 11212
Re: password resets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:46:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jonathan Nichol wrote:
Is this still the place to ask for password resets?  I've asked here
three times in the past three months and still haven't heard anything.

My member # is 1130 and I'd really like a password so I can use my
account.  Please let me know how I can get it reset.

Jonathan, sorry I missed your request.  It's done now.

--Todd