 Administrative / General / 9905 (-10)
  Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed

(...) <snip> And this highlights the problem with restricting LD folk to one ghetto... we just got two crossposts of the same article. No way to avoid it... Jason and I did it at the same time. (Had one of us waited to see if the other was doing it, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) And in all seriousness, I want to assure you that I read this charter before making both of my recent posts. Despite the current state of LUGNET, I have no desire to attempt to skirt charters just for the sake of promoting a website. (...) Now (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Here's the charter of .announce lugnet.announce– General-interest announcements to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.); also, important LUGNET information (new features, services, scheduled (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Password Request for a Friend

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:B6BCCC32-FFA7-1...ate.com... (...) Thanks. Still, strange, because it never arrived for him. I'll have to double check with the ISP that runs zacktron.com that set up his address....could (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Brickbay?

In lugnet.admin.general, Kenneth Wright writes: <snip> I think you went off half cocked. My reply to Cary was thanking him for stepping up and doing what needed to be done. (and lamenting that sometimes people give grief about it) I suspect he (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Password Request for a Friend

Tim, brandon@zacktron.com was sent his new password on Fri Dec 28 at 9:49am -Suz LUGNET Admin (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Password Request for a Friend

Todd and Suz - My best friend, Brandon Grifford, has been waiting to hear from you for almost a week regarding a password situation. He has not yet gotten a reply, and he has emailed you twice. His former email address (brandonpreaches@hotmail.com) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) ... (...) Here's a request of Admin: Please add market.brickshops to the LUGNET main page NewsGroup Shortcuts. Since there is limited available real estate, I recommend also removing the less-frequented groups. Activity on market.jambalaya is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  posting email address

Hi Suzanne and/or Todd, (I just emailed this in but it occurred to me someone may see it sooner here and others could chime in if they've seen the same thing.) I just noticed that when I bring up a new/reply message page that my name and email are (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact