 Administrative / General / 98
Re: Unix shell script for accessing multiple NNTP servers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:53:28 GMT

Matthew Miller (mattdm@mattdm.org) wrote:

| *Much* prettier, more configurable, and also much prettier. :)

I just tried it. - The learning curve appears to be *much* too
steep for me (but I might switch anyway).

Play well,

Jacob

           --  E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk  --
           --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>    --

LEGO: MOC+++c TO+++(6543) TC+++(8880) AQ+++ BV-- #++ S LS++ A-/+ YB72m