 Administrative / General / 97
Re: Um, so why this new server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:50:46 GMT

rueger@io.com (Tim Rueger) writes:

I know Todd's obviously put a lot of work into this,
but from a content standpoint, how is this to be
different from rec.toys.lego?

For one thing, the existance of LEGO oriented mailing
lists indicate that there's a need for discussions outside
of r.t.l already extant.

Usually you don't even know that the mailing list exists until
you read a reference to it.

It will be nice to see a lot of different subcommunities all
out in the open where anybody looking for them can find them.

--

jthompson@teubner.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"