 Administrative / General / 96
Re: Trouble seeing new articles with Free Agent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:46:58 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

No NNTP client expects the NNTP server to reset the article count to 1,
which is what happened.

Exactly.

I was really wondering why there weren't any new messages on these
groups once you started bringing more people in, until I remembered
that you probably cleared the groups out.

If this is a problem for netscape 3 users, delete the news host
from your list and add it again.

--

jthompson@teubner.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"