 Administrative / General / 137
Re: Unix shell script for accessing multiple NNTP servers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 04:16:15 GMT

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998 17:43:16 GMT, mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller)
wrote:

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk> wrote:
I just tried it. - The learning curve appears to be *much* too
steep for me (but I might switch anyway).

if you want, i can send you my .slrnrc file, which has things set up the way
I like them...

I'd appreciate that.  I'm having problems testing out slrn at all, and
I'm running into problems when I try to compile and install the latest
version of tin.  The older version that came with redhat 5.1 just
isn't doing what I need it to do.

--
Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/