 Administrative / General / 9766
  The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

Admins, please, this has to stop. Despite the expressions of disgust over Scott and Larry's mudslinging from many Lugnetters, they continue it with no regard. Just today Scott posts 9 more responses to Larry's posts, all in a short period of time. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

(...) Check the posting times. Do you seriously think I should let Larry level all sort of spurious allegations against me? Really? (...) I have not read them all. But I have not been the only culprit here. Read the thread which started this up to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GnEx5o.DL7@lugnet.com... (...) I had already read that thread, and I've developed the opinion that both of you were at fault. In the spirit of letting -that- debate die, I won't elaborate (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

(...) [snip] (...) Yes!!!...!!! YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-...ES-YES-YES -YES-YES-YES-YES-YES...YES-YES-YE S-YES-YES-YES-YES-YE...-YES-YES-Y ES-YES-YES-YES-YES-Y...S-YES-YES- YES-YES! Just like Larry should fail to be baited by your antics. (...) We are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

(...) No. Larry was being strange over the weekend. I was genuinely surprised by some of what he was posting. I could not let is slide. (...) Chris, I try my best to be good. I try not to prod until I am prodded. There are all sorts of things which (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

(...) Yes you could have. If it had been out of the clear blue sky, then mixing it up in a bit of a brawl would have been appropriate. Due to your special relationship with Larry, letting it go would have been. (...) Please note that I really (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

T-Bird, I came across this post kind of accidentally. I wasn't going to reply but then I figured I should publicly voice my support for what you said. You know, I made the foolish mistake of getting into these fruitless debates. LUGNET is supposed (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

In lugnet.admin.general, Daniel Jassim writes: How about a new group? lugnet.off-topic.Larry&Scott I don't mind the nitpicking between the two, so long as I don't have to deal with it regularly. They are the main reason I stay out of .Debate. How (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

(...) But for me, it was out of the clear blue sky... that is my point. Like I said, I was "surprised". I still can't understand why he got uptight about calling the e-mail "junk mail". Bet let's not go over all that again... (...) Noted. (...) Did (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)