 Off-Topic / Debate / 14950
Re: The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:20:23 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney writes:
Admins, please, this has to stop.  Despite the expressions of disgust over
Scott and Larry's mudslinging from many Lugnetters, they continue it with no
regard. • [snip]
Do you seriously think I should let Larry level all sort of spurious
allegations against me? Really?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!
YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES
-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YE
S-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-Y
ES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-
YES-YES!

Just like Larry should fail to be baited by your antics.

Scott should be given a stern warning and 24 hours to straighten up his act,
or face banishment from off-topic.debate and be prohibited from responding
to anything Larry posts.

I have broken no rules here. None. If I have, I will apologise.

We are very familiar with your almost Prussian rules fetish.  What Tim is
talking about are subliminal rules of human conduct.  The fact that you break
them routinely is why you disgust me.

Scott is obviously more culpable than Larry in
these arguments

That is not my view.

I didn't get the idea that he was soliciting your view.

Chris