 Administrative / General / 9655
Re: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:32:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:

For instance, saying "This set is crap" is very
very different (at least in my mind) from saying CRAP x 12 in the title of
a post.  And getting worse as you read through the post.

Perhaps, then, it is time to ban him.

A little refresher reading for everyone:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=9417

eric