 Administrative / General / 9116
9115  |  9117
Subject:
Mad Hatter is (literally) here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:27:07 GMT

Robert wrote:

I'd point you to my site for more of my models (including
instructions), but I took it down, I got tired of maintaining
something everyone took for granted.  Sure I broke some of the rules,
what with having the only archive of Star Wars instruction scans, and
I didn't have one of those goofy "This isn't the official site"
banners, and I sorta poked fun at the people who obsess a little over
James, but I don't think that really made me such a bad guy.

Robert

Mad Hatter? Wow!.. Where have you been? We missed you so much (eeghk!..)
By the way, haven't you already been kicked from here last time you
around?

Selçuk