 Off-Topic / Debate / 9888
9887  |  9889
Subject:
Can I bring up Lego in off-topic? :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 10:45:06 GMT

With Robert Bevens making such an impact on this newsgroup I came to wonder
whether he's actually any good with Lego. A few minutes detective work tells
me he rarely posts anyware but off-topic. He only seems to have appeared a
month ago (and is already making enamies :-)) and is interested in spaceship
prototypes. I've looked at the one or two shuttle's in the brickshelf
gallery and would describe them as:

Nothing Special

For someone with such a high opinion of himself I'd naturally asume his Lego
building would reflect his intelligence. Incidentally if you want an
appraisel of my lego building skills I'd suggest you ask Jennifer clark for
an independant appraisel, as she's seen two of them 'in the plastic'.

Steve