 Administrative / General / 9090 (-20)
  Suggestions

Hi I have a couple of suggestions for Lugnet: 1. When viewing a message in a browser, there's a mailto link at the top to reply with email to the poster. I'd also like to see a link to the poster's profile (ie people/members/?m=xxx). 2. Are the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Upcoming system changes

(...) What if I read this on the second? Is it real now, because it's not the 1st anymore? Can I be scared? Now is it real? Now? How about now? (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Upcoming system changes

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: <snip> (...) I wonder why they want it so much? They must figure everyone knows the name, soe lots of people will come across their site!? (...) You should get a page there for now, so people can bookmark (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Upcoming system changes

(...) Hm, that was really scary!!! I'm glad I did read it to the end too. But I hope that Todd may clarify somepoints, now that April Fools Day is over! The disclaimer only says: "...may not be of an entirely..." which still includes the possibility (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet T-shirts

(...) CafePress sent email to store owners about a month ago mentioning the change. (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet T-shirts

(...) It would be nice to have more options. I'd like a CE or CG shirt. (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Upcoming system changes

I am so glad I finished this post before responding! -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. <way big snip> (...) an (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Upcoming system changes

(...) Todd, just for clarification, are other 3-letter animals that aren't on the list ok for use? I just changed my password to PIG, but I wanted it to be COW because that's what I use for Paypal. If not then I guess I'll just moove that one to PIG (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Upcoming system changes

This message details three upcoming LUGNET site changes. Briefly, these are as follows: 1. Improvements in password security 2. Removal of lugnet.off-topic.pun newsgroup 3. Name change Please see the following sections below for more details. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Registration

Hello, I recently submitted my information to join lugnet. I received a response via e-mail, but unfortunately, I deleted the message with address and e-mail to submit payment. Could you please post it here or send me an e-mail directly to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet T-shirts

(...) Yikes!!! :-( Apparently, Cafe Press has raised the "base price" on a basic shirt from $11.99 to $13.99. (Did anyone notice when they did this?) Jeezum Crow, I'm going to have to raise the price on the $13 shirt to $13.99 just to break even, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet T-shirts

(...) G'day Todd, I went to order one of these and noticed that the prices on the page above do not match the actualy "invoice". For example, I selected a $13 shirt and clicked "Preview Order". The invoice on the next page had $13.99 for the price. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet T-shirts

(...) The ones shown here: (URL) what's currently available. They (CafePress.com) do make them when you order them, but there isn't a configuration set up for an "AX" style shirt, sorry. -- Todd S. Lehman | LUGNET Admin <todd@lugnet.com> (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lugnet T-shirts

Hey Todd, I was checking out the order form for the T-shirts and I was wondering if the options you have up are it. It looks like they make them when you order them so thats wht got me wondering. I like the "A" style for the front, and the "X" (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickDreams Update - New Scenes, Gear Model & Other Stuff (long)

(...) Okay, I did a news search for that URL and based on context I'm guessing that there's some parts library there? Sorry if I'm ignorant to the LEGO cad universe...I'm a LEGO robotics guy, not a LEGO cad guy; I just happen to be proficient with (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message news:GB0uA0.IqM@lugnet.com... (...) tried this and it didn't work, please let me know... (...) newsgroup, but you'll be able to get all of the headers as Bryan (...) you back where you are (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

Rose, I probably indirectly answered this on admin.nntp, so if you already tried this and it didn't work, please let me know... For each newsgroup that you can't download more headers: - right click on the group - select Properties - select Local (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: new newsgroups lugnet.jackstone, lugnet.dinosaurs?

Maybe we should have lugnet.unpopular and we could put Racers there too. Bryan Beckwith (I'm joking btw) "Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GB0p1H.55t@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  new newsgroups lugnet.jackstone, lugnet.dinosaurs?

Todd I don't know if this has been brought up yet but it may be time to start thinking about creating newsgroups for Dinosaurs and Jack Stone. I don't know what the interest is yet but I am sure that a lot of people would like to see discussion of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

Christian Gemuenden <xtian@brickmaster.de> wrote in message news:GAy1Ip.K1y@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) It looks pretty real to me. Where did you get the image from? Huw (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact