 Administrative / General / 8748
Re: Acronym FAQ Update - links to sets, "play themes" and "lego lines"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 20:37:15 GMT

Nice work, Shiri!
Todd, can you change the link here:
http://news.lugnet.com/faq/
from:
http://news.lugnet.com/faq/?n=856
to:
http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

Thanks

Cary

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I just updated the LEGO Acronym FAQ:
http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

Feel free to visit, bookmark it if you'd like, and of course comment if
there's anything to comment about. I added links directly to all sets and
themes mentioned.

-Shiri

P.S. I'm not quite so sure about the state of the "lines" vs. "themes" vs.
whatever; but I tried my best. Todd or Suz (or anyone else), if you've got
any insight, I'll appreciate it.