 FAQ / 1096
Re: Acronym FAQ Update - Alphabetical list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:27:49 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Shiri Dori writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

I like the "all on one page" style.  If I want a particular entry I can use
the Find tool in IE to locate that entry on the page.  I just tested Find:
"TIA" and it went right to it. Fast and easy, all right there.

-- Hop-Frog