 FAQ / 1094
Re: Acronym FAQ Update - Alphabetical list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 22:50:08 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
Just wanted to tell you I liked it.
I liked the "all on one page" part the best.

Glad you liked it!

Question: did you feel the division into letters was helpful at all, or not?

Do you mind if I download it to my pc for offline use?

Not at all!

-Shiri