 FAQ / 1089
Re: Acronym FAQ Update - links to sets, "play themes" and "lego lines"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.faq, Cary Clark writes:
Nice work, Shiri!
Todd, can you change the link here:
http://news.lugnet.com/faq/
from:
http://news.lugnet.com/faq/?n=856
to:
http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

<grin> I think I asked Todd to do that about twenty thousand times. Maybe
he'll listen to you, though. ;-)

-Shiri

FYI, you can throw requests like that at me now. I'm at home on LUGNET almost
all day. Todd's at his "day job."

That doesn't guarentee I'll be quicker though  ;-)

-Suz