 Administrative / General / 8506
Re: Message-ID -> Article number
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:00:22 GMT

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 02:37:52PM +0000, Fredrik Glöckner wrote:
So what I would like is a way to refer to articles on LUGNET by their
Message-ID.  For example something like this:

    http://news.lugnet.com/message.id/<Message-ID>

So that I can simply plug in the Message-ID and post a link to it.

while this might not be what you need, notice that messages you get via
mail from lugnet have this header attached:

so you can link to that message directly, or just as
"lugnet.year.2002:24"...

:)

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:1479_1>:  Unnamed (LEGO/SYSTEM/Space/Blacktron II), '91, 32? pcs, 1 figs