 Administrative / General / 8224
Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:32:08 GMT

As soon as I can figure out how to unlist it here without having to visit
every set to see if I put something in it or not, anyway. How do I view what
sets I've said I wanted here on LUGNET? How do I quickly change what sets I
said I'd be willing to sell here on LUGNET?

There's a listing page -- you can get to it from your member profile page,

   http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=5

at the bottom of the yellow box on the right, or from the "My Collection"
link in the shaded box on pages like this one:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8480

So, for example, for you, clicking that would take you here:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=5

And from there you can click the 7150 set that you've got as Want to Buy,
and change the quantity on that page to zero or blank.

I *seriously* have often completed purchases with NO emails that I needed to
write, only one that I had to read from the seller, and one paypal payment I
had to make. No need for retyping or pasting my address in to give to the
seller, because it was already in there, since I'm a registered user.

That's totally awesome.  Dan has done a fantastic job.

But yes, it's in fact a waste when someone sends me an email asking me if
I'll sell a metroliner for 150. A waste of my time, their time,
connectivity, you name it, all wasted. A shame, really.

I agree.  Communication should be optional, not mandatory.

--Todd