 Administrative / General / 8217
Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:27:53 GMT

I'm DEFININTELY not sure I'd characterise that as wrestling.

No, neither would I, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't there the last time I was
at BrickBay- either that, or it wasn't obvious.  But since I don't look at
BrickBay much, it might easily have been 4 or 5 weeks since I was there.

BrickBay seems "hands-down better" to me.

If you think BrickBay is better, why not just list your stuff there?  I'm
confused.

Were you logged in to BrickBay at
the time you tried?

I wasn't aware that there was a login feature.  But why should I have to log in
to browse the available merchadise?  I can't think of another online store that
requires that.

Isn't there a fee for listing through BrickBay (a la eBay)?  If so, why should
I pay an inflated price for something?  If $5 of a $50 set goes to the guy who
runs BrickBay, why not just find someone who's willing to let me pay them $45
for the set?

As you say, different interfaces for different people. Me,
I don't have the time to waste on that.

Geez, that's an awfully judgemental way to put that, don't you think?  I
obviously don't think it's a "waste" of time, and I wouldn't think I'm any less
busy than you are... we all have 24 hours in a day, after all.  If you don't
have time to *SPEND* doing it, that's a different story.

eric