 Administrative / General / 8215
Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:23:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Buyers who want this (or any particular set) are better served to use
BrickBay and put it in their wanted list, at least for now. Maybe when
Lugnet catches up to BrickBay functionality in this area it will be
different, but BrickBay is way ahead, at least for now.

Speak for yourself.  I have actually completed 100% of my inquiries (as a
buyer) made through this feature, at what I (as a buyer) consider to be a
reasonable price.

One way in which this feature is light years *beyond* BrickBay, IMHO, is that I
can look up a set I want and see who's selling it.  I haven't been able to get
BrickBay to spit that info out at me, and I have neither the time nor the
inclination to wrestle with it to make it do so if it can.

So, different interfaces for different people.  Nothing shocking.  But I
wouldn't say that one was hands-down better for everyone.

eric