 Administrative / General / 8214
8213  |  8215
Subject:
Parts tracker needs more visibility (was Re: 4150p101.dat - tile 2 x 2 w/ SW imperial pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:11:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, <budding part author> Matt Schild writes:
Lar pontificated:

I looked here:

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/ttracker.htm (is that the right
place?, it should be listed on the front page of the group, Todd...)

and didn't see it listed as either Matt OR Franklin's WIP.

I didn't even know that existed.

And *that* is why the parts tracker URL needs to be listed on the web front
page of the cad.dat.parts group.

Todd Lehman, can you fix that, please? Thanks!

++Lar