 Administrative / General / 8215
  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) Speak for yourself. I have actually completed 100% of my inquiries (as a buyer) made through this feature, at what I (as a buyer) consider to be a reasonable price. One way in which this feature is light years *beyond* BrickBay, IMHO, is that (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) Hmm... I went to the front page, unclicked "parts", typed in 4525 in the search box, pressed "search", and got.... ...a list of 3 sites selling it, with the price each one wanted, how many copies were available, what day it was listed, the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) No, neither would I, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't there the last time I was at BrickBay- either that, or it wasn't obvious. But since I don't look at BrickBay much, it might easily have been 4 or 5 weeks since I was there. (...) If you (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) Well I'm not sure how much more obvious than having a search box at the very top of the first page you see when you come to the site Dan could make it be... but as you say, you don't go there much. So maybe you shouldn't slam it till you know (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) There's a listing page -- you can get to it from your member profile page, (URL) the bottom of the yellow box on the right, or from the "My Collection" link in the shaded box on pages like this one: (URL) for example, for you, clicking that (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) Thanks. I'll leave that one set on, just to see what happens. I cleared all the want to sells... The above instructions ought to be in helps somewhere. Lugnet is missing a context sensitive help facility. Probably not too technically hard to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G39C7o.801@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) Interesting point here... I will do "side deals" on sets I list on Brickbay *IF* the source of the inquiry is somewhere other than Brickbay (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) Good point, that's my approach too. If I get an inquiry, I ask if they saw it on BrickBay and if they say "huh", then I consider it, else I point them there. ++Lar (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)