 Administrative / General / 7868
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 02:18:08 GMT

I would
appreciate any thoughts you could offer as to how to make it clearer to people
that "real-life name" means real-life name and not internet posting name,
alias, identity, etc.

I would suggest putting the following parts (marked by * *) in bold or in red.

a. "Your *real-life* name will appear automatically ...."

b. "In other words, *you must not conceal your real-life name* or *your real e-
mail address* from other users ..."

c. *True Real-Life* Name

...HTH,
-Shiri