 Administrative / General / 7858
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 00:44:38 GMT

DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com> wrote in message
news:G1zGDI.4Iy@lugnet.com...

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:G1zDMo.MIK@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people, Dylan Bradley writes:
Oh, hi Todd. I should have checked this NG before emailing you...
Anyway, I emailed you about <thinking> 5 (?) days ago regarding my • password,
but I'm now not sure what you mean by primary email... The email • address
initially used when joining lugnet? Because that one is obsolete - I • have
yet to change it on my information-thingy-page. Confusion, oh the • confusion.

Hmm, wait, now I'm confused.  I don't see you listed.  What is your • member
ID
number?  Anyway, by primary email I meant the first one of the (up to) • three
that you gave when you signed up to be a member.  But I think maybe • you're
confusing membership with news posting?

--Todd

(Generally I do write words in my messages, sorry)

Dylan (Bradley) Reardon: Member no. 253

--
"To infinity and beyond!"