 Administrative / General / 780
Re: Multiple FAQ's (was CFD: lugnet.market.shipping)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:42:35 GMT

(1) Creating a data format for the master list of question/answer pairs.
This is the most critical design element in my mind because it will have
important implications for expansion capability going forward.  I have a
number of ideas in this area.  I'm leaning towards a comma delimited
file of classification codes, the last of which for each line is a key
value related to a Perl-dbm associative array of question/answer pairs.

How about Sgml instead of comma-delimited? Then we can say it's
industry-standard :)

Jasper, who doesn't _really_ know what the hell he's talking about,
but is interested just the same.