 FAQ / 23
Re: Multiple FAQ's (was CFD: lugnet.market.shipping)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:57:18 GMT

jasper@janssen.dynip.com (Jasper Janssen) recently wrote to Lugnet:

How about Sgml instead of comma-delimited? Then we can say it's
industry-standard :)

Uh, what's "Sgml"?

Jasper, who doesn't _really_ know what the hell he's talking about,
but is interested just the same.

Me too!

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net