 Administrative / General / 750
Re: lugnet.market.shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 04:12:24 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message <36953081.7961021@lugnet.com>...
This is an informal call for discussion on the topic of creating a new
newsgroup lugnet.market.shipping dedicated to: ...

I think the topic of shipping is large and common enough that it would
benefit from its own focused discussion area in the same way that the
storage and .publish groups do -- esoteric areas with sporadic threads
where a lot of expertise might otherwise get lost in the shuffle.

Sounds good to this Legoen on the other side of the world. Shipping
is very important to me (both ways - I buy and sell to/from the USA)

Moz