 Administrative / General / 7242
Re: lugnet.dev.null or somesuch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:13:49 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
I'm trying to set followups on this one to junk. I don't think Netscape
will let me post it though... Nope, didn't work.

Yeah, already tried that. I think it's actually the server rejecting the
post.

Ok, let's try "poster"

Works, but slrn (at least) gives me the choice of ignoring your preference.
("Send me replies directly" is often considered tacky. There's situations
where it's appropriate, but usually replies to the group are best.)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/