 Administrative / General / 7239
Re: lugnet.dev.null or somesuch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:55:02 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:
Another thing that would kinda work is to use the standard NNTP 'Followup-To'
setting of 'poster' -- although this actually directs replies to your email
address rather than to a void.  (That's probably not a real solution.)

Ok, let's try "poster"

Ok, that worked. That would keep people from replying using the web
interface (from Netscape, it brings up a compose window, and then I need
to manually show the newsgroups field and clear the e-mail).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com