 Administrative / General / 7236
Re: Getting a password reset?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:09:48 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Nephilim wrote:

That would be *most* cool.  I really like the way the brief mode works,
with the suppression of quoted text and all that.  It'd be most cool to
have it as an option to be, well, a little less brief!

Heck, with an 'unlimited length' option, the brief mode would be a *great*
way to view an entire thread -- you would get to see most of the actual
writing, with almost none of the quoting.  You'd almost never need the
quoting, because you'd already be reading the whole thread.

Steve