 Administrative / General / 7213
Re: Getting a password reset?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 02:32:08 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in article
<Fy11tH.Ep5@lugnet.com>...
In lugnet.admin.general, Allan Bedford writes:
Is there any way to get your Lugnet password reset if you have
forgotten/lost the original password that was issued with your • membership
kit?

I looked on the password change page, but it doesn't mention what to do • if
you don't know the current password.

I'll have to ask the system to assign you a new one and call you on the
telephone with it or mail it to you.  Send phone number or snail mail
address.

Don't worry about it then.  Sorry, I didn't realize it was going to be so
complicated.

I'll just continue to look for the original one.

Regards,
Allan