 Administrative / General / 7120
Re: compartmentalized dorks redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 18:08:46 GMT

Any thoughts?  (Has this already been suggested and rejected?)

I thought we took this already to a conclusion a few months ago. AFAIR, I
think Todd flatly rejected it. I think it is a good idea, but it is me after
all, and I am weird. I'll let the all-mighty Todd craft the ever elegant
answer to your question. Not to be confused with the all-powerful Larry P.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!