 Administrative / General / 659
Re: time/date stamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:36:15 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
- yes in the sense of simple memberships by which a person is given a
   permanent identity and data page within the community and allowed
   to participate in and hold auctions, associate themselves with sub-

Yes this is what I meant. I assume you'll also keep track of what lugnet
newsgroup messages someone has read via the web interface.

I wasn't implying you'd give out shell accounts.