 Administrative / General / 656
Re: time/date stamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 16:03:30 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) writes:
Anyway, this'll all (kinda) be solved when Todd implements user accounts.
Huh?  User accounts?

Hey, user accounts...  Great idea, Todd!  Thanks for the offer!

<grinning, ducking, and running>

Seriously, though...  Reading the planning document for Lugnet, it
sounds like at some time there will be some fee-based services, such as
neighborhoods and user accounts or something like that.  Is this set in
stone yet?

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
(1) I'm the footnote virus!(2)  Copy me into your message!
(2) Okay, so I'm dangling, too.(3)

Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com