 Administrative / General / 653
Re: time/date stamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 04:29:41 GMT

James Brown writes:
I am both horribly unobservant and lazy.  This first is indicated by the fact
that I didn't notice that the time stamps are generated (apparantly) by the
local time of the post.  The later may be determined by the fact that I • haven't
dug into the back messages to see if someone answered this question.

Never mind, ignore all that.(1)  I think my brains are in neutral.

To keep from feeling a complete idiot, I will ask why the time stamps on
messages 1460-1463 in lugnet.general are jumbled up, and I'll just pretend
thats what I was asking all along.  Yeah, that's it.

1: except for the unobservant part.  and maybe the lazy bit too.