 Administrative / General / 658
Re: time/date stamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 16:41:42 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
That, or you can get a shell account somewhere and ssh to it from both home
and work and use a lovely text-based newsreader.

YES!  slrn rules.

I've toyed with the idea of giving out user accounts on my Linux box
here.  Security is a major concern of mine, though, in addition to not
knowing how use of this box on our network for goof-off purposes would
be perceived, even if it isn't for commercial purposes.  Will check
into it, though.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide