 Administrative / General / 5158
Re: Missing posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:38:59 GMT

Markus Wolf wrote:

Markus
Nothing like a good old conspiracy theorist.  I'm surprised Larry's not all
over this one... :O)

Why? This isn't a public good, it's a private service and the owner is
organising it as he sees fit. No issue.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!