 Administrative / General / 3969
  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Well, inasmuch as you bring it up here, in a public forum, and (more or less) waste Todd's time tracking down a problem your software has, yeah, it is his business. And mine too. I'd rather see Todd spending his time getting the Lugnet auction (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Would you not count me trying newsreaders in the past, being confused by them, and therefore turning away from them? Or better yet, me saying that I would give them another shot? FYI, I've been trying to download Free Agent several times (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eudora thread bug

Tim Courtney skrev i meddelandet ... (...) ((URL) I think...) Try (URL) and go to the 'newsreaders' section. There you can find a lot of free newsreaders, I never had any problems at all downloading from there (mirrors all over the world). I use (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Could you not swear, please? It dilutes your message and makes you look like you're either incapable of expressing your sentiments in a thoughtful manner, or that you're immature. I don't think either of those actually apply. I'm with Mike, I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eudora thread bug

Part of what I said to Tim goes for you too.. (...) You don't need to swear either! It's beneath you. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Well, I would have picked some other things I said as indicative of "personal remarks" but I get your point. Maybe "How to Win Friends and Influence People" should have been on my Christmas wish list. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Yeah, I know. Didn't think you'd tag him and not me. Point taken, processed, and understood. Thanks. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) job (...) No problem. I was simply using Mike's own phrase in a reply to his post. But yes, I understand, and will not continue to do that. (...) I agree. I am not one to use profanity in my every day life and do make it a point not to. This (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) www.forteinc.com . Not forte.com . (...) And Agent does also offer the option to sort messages by subject, date, sender... (...) I _really_ don't know what the heck you're talking about here. (...) I really doubt Mike cares all that much about (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Why should you care? ;) Jasper (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)