 Administrative / General / 3439
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Todd Lehman writes:
I just wrote to Russell Nelson (who runs the lego-robotics@crynwr.com
mailing list) and asked if he knows anything about this.  Hopefully
we'll know more later.
[...]

Russell wrote back earlier today and said that the machine running his list
had stopped communicating with the network for a few hours.  So that's why
messages stopped being exchanged between LUGNET and Russell's mailing list.

Russell rebooted his machine remotely (from another city), but it didn't come
back up cleanly...so that's why the outage was several days long.  Now that
he's back in town he was able to get the list up & running again, and from
what I can tell on this end, everything is hunky-dory again.  :-)

--Todd