 Administrative / General / 3440
3439  |  3441
Subject:
"Good cop, bad cop" (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:13:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
[...] It may also explain the good cop/bad cop feeling some of us detected
from them...hmmm. [...]

(LOL!)  I never get to play the bad cop.  :-(  I'm always stuck playing the
good cop.  ;-)  But seriously, Suzanne asked me to reply and point out that
she's always like that.  In fact, she burned me a year ago for trying to put
100 new sets into the DB that I'd been sent a list of prior to their release
(they has also been from a retailer catalog).  I didn't know any better at
the time, or, more accurately, I hadn't stopped to think what harm I might
be doing; I was just trying to help disseminate info as soon as I knew it.
It's all a big slow learning process, I think.

--Todd