 Administrative / General / 3397
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 03:29:58 GMT

mark lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote:
P.S.  Todd you are doing a great job that is largely thankless. You are the
life blood of LUGNET, but you must realize that in that role you can not be
the common AFOL.  Your words carry much more weight here and if you feel the
need to seperate yourself from sysadmin perhaps a different name should be
used to address those fan-based opinions you wish to share.

You mean create a fake identity?  Nah...

He just needs to realize that without flashing disclaimers and
alarms going off, peole are going to read his words as having been
uttered by THE MAN.  And even with those things, they'll still carry
some of that.

And posting from @visi.com or @javanet.com doesn't make even a tiny
bit of difference.  :)

--