 Administrative / General / 2836
Re: Limiting quotations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre Andersen)
writes:

Todd:

Would it make sense (and not be too hard) to prevent people
from including trailing (and thus uncommented) quotations?

I would implement it by checking if the last non-empty line
starts with a quotation marker (>).

I -think- I know what you mean, but I'm not 100% positive.  Can you give the
URL of some example message which in your mind should be prevented?

--Todd