 Administrative / General / 1710
1709  |  1711
Subject:
lugnet.db.inv discussion (WAS: Silver and Gold pieces (was Chrome Queen's ship))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 15:14:39 GMT

Gack...

lugnet.db.inv is starting to get so much discussion, its getting hard to
see the inventories (untill the real DB is up and running, I'd like to
be able to "show all messages" and easily see the inventories. I guess
if one sorts by subject, at least most of the inventories will sort out
together (except a couple early ones whose subject didn't start with the
set number all by itself).

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com