 Administrative / General / 166
Re: LUGNET Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 14:24:13 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

Once upon a time, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

So how do we vote in LUGNET as CLSotW ??

This is definitely overdue.

Steve

The reason I asked is that I have it on good information that there is
some judge (i.e. Todd) judgement involved, it's not a straight vote. So
even if we all asked for it to be nominated, Todd's natural modesty may
not allow him to accept the nomination.

And, if we get over THAT hurdle, even if everyone votes for it, Todd's
modesty may interfere again. :-)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.