 Administrative / General / 156
Re: LUGNET Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 02:06:58 GMT

Nice. I like the logo a lot. Very goofy, very Escher. I had been
grousing for something to replace the manifesto and tie the bits and
pieces together, thank you very much.

Of course, now I have a DIFFERENT complaint.. the manifesto link is
buried as an "about this site" instead of being triumphantly displayed
in big flashing letters.

So how do we vote in LUGNET as CLSotW ??

Scott wrote:

I noticed the new LUGNET LOGO on the traffic page and thought to check
lugnet.com to see if you had put anything there, WOW!.  You deserve a medal
for all you efforts.  Thanks alot.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.