 Administrative / General / 13880 (-5)
  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

In lugnet.admin.general, Rene Hoffmeister wrote: - snip - (...) Rene, I understand your reluctance to pursue administrative repurcussions in this latest flare-up. Unfortunately, perception of administrative bias is as damaging as actual bias. A lack (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) Hi Chris, thank you very much for your thoughts. Be sure I've given this whole issue careful consideration. But as far as I can see, there was a lot of healthy discussion and I'm pretty sure some people will rethink their futur behaviour. I (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) Definitely not. I'm deeply disturbed by the actions of Rosco (*and* others). It looks like lugnet is falling apart, and he's helping. I was also astonished by the lack of administrator reaction to Rosco's actions. Even if we only see half a (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) Nope. (...) Yep. JOHN (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) Am I the only one who is bothered by the total anarchy on display here? A LUGNET curator abuses his priviledges in order to harass another member, and the official response is "no harm done?" Ross, you owe Eric an apology, public and sincere. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact