 Administrative / General / 13878
Re: Technic sidebar thingie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:21:47 GMT

Chris Phillips wrote:

Am I the only one who is bothered by the total anarchy on display
here?

Definitely not. I'm deeply disturbed by the actions of Rosco (*and* others).
It looks like lugnet is falling apart, and he's helping. I was also
astonished by the lack of administrator reaction to Rosco's actions.

Even if we only see half a story here on lugnet, there's no way you can keep
a moderator that shows such disrespect for the rules and misuses his
privileges. IMO, Rosco must be put on probation, or go immediately.

The alternative is of course that all other people go, and it won't surprise
me when that happens. The loc/se has died, in great part because of the
behaviour of 'responsible', 'well-known', people (at least the Swedes I have
spoken with in other circumstances). The joy of lugnet has mostly gone, too.
It's just a place for 'angry young men' to slash at each other, it seems.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm